Use this when: you didn't hear the door when opportunity knocked.
Fragrance: green tea & white tea + clover
- If lately your lucky star has been eclipsed by rain clouds, find the clover and find yourself on the favored side of fate. Surround yourself with bubbles infused with extracts from a four-leaf clover-rich field in County Kerry on the Emerald Isle.
- An old Irish verse is as follows:
- One leaf for fame,
- One leaf for health,
- One for a faithful lover,
- And one for glorious wealth.
- That pretty much covers all the bases, doesn't it?
- We've infused this formula with: actual four-leaf clover extract imported from Ireland.
- And even better: invigorating paraben and sulfate-free botanical blend includes aloe, vitamins b and e, sage and gentian extracts that gently cleanse and nourish skin without drying. Can be used as a bubble bath and/or shower gel.
- Squeeze a generous dollop into warm, running water or lather directly onto skin. Step in and wrap yourself in a cocoon of positive reinforcement. Celtic legend says that bestowed upon the finder of the clover are powers of clairvoyance and the ability to see elves and trolls-so watch where you step. Goods things are already beginning.
- It's not magic; it just works.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium (C14-16) Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract (and) Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Extract (and) Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract (and) Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) Extract (and) Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Citric Acid, FD&C Red #33, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1.